Thursday, October 29, 2009

Border Collie WIP 2


Second update on the Border Collie WIP (Work In Progress). Not too much more last night but I did a bit on the eye (still more to do) and background. I am quite satified with this so far and got a nod of delighted approval from his owner when she had a look at the portrait's progress.
I am trying some Golden Open Paints on this and I am not sure I like them. They stay...well..open too long for my liking.  I use M Graham acrylics and they have a fairly long open time which is just enough for the way I work. This painting measures 11 x 14 and is on gallery wrapped canvas.



Drop me an email if you are interested in reserving a spot for a holiday portrait.
  Gift Certificates available in all price ranges!

Deborah O'Sullivan Art
www.deborahosullivan.com
My Blog
Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2