Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Holiday Portrait WIP




Last night it was back to the acrylics to work on holiday portraits. I can't post a few of them til after the holidays because they are surprises. Can't ruin the surprise..now can we? Today's image is on it's way to be completed. I am thrilled to be doing a portrait of this Border Collie because he comes from the same rescue , Glen Highland Farm, as my beloved Tess. He is in a classic BC pose...waiting for his frisbee to be thrown. This is close to be finished. The eyes are not finished just blocked in at this point. I neglected to take photos earlier but I managed to whip out the iphone and get this. I apologize for the all of that glare! I am coming into the home stretch with this starting to add the fun details and will post the final image. Portraits make such wonderful, treasured gifts. Just a couple of spots left for this year or you can purchase a gift certificate. Contact me if you would like to schedule a portrait or purchase a gift certificate.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2