Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Slide Slam

     Busy, busy these days getting my art inventory ready for the holiday rush. I have some new ornaments and Holiday greeting cards on tap. My porcelain ornaments are always a big seller and make great stocking stuffers. My spots  for a dog or horse portrait gift giving are going fast so drop me an email if you are interested in one in time for holiday gift giving.
Friday night at 7pm in the Pawling Library Slide Slam. Our run through went really great the other night with some new artists and some wonderful artwork. So if you are in the area be sure to stop in for a fun evening, some refreshment and chatting with fellow art fans. Pawling Library is located on Broad Street in the village of Pawling.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2