Thursday, October 15, 2009

Holiday Pet Portraits, New Venues & Landscapes...oh my!


It is time to start thinking about the holidays as evidenced by the snow falling outside of my studio window! If you have been thinking of giving a pet portrait for the holidays it is time to place those orders! I have had a flood of requests for dog, horse and even cat portraits for the holidays and I have a few spots left for portraits for holiday gift giving. Contact me for details and options. Gift certificates for portraits are also available. A custom portrait makes wonderful keepsakes of a treasured pet. They are available in all price ranges and sizes starting at 5 x7!
I am happy to announce that I have many pieces of original equine art on exhibit and available for sale  at Heart & Soul Tack Shop in Millbrook, New York. The Grand Opening of this new tack shop was on October 10. It is located right next door to the Agway in Millbrok, New York. So if you are in the area be sure to stop in! I have a large variety of giclee reproductions available as well.





I have been hard at work on my landscape watercolor skills and the above image is a watercolor painting of October"s Wet Canvas challenge. The reference photo is of Gold Hill Shaftesbury in the UK. This is my third effort on this one. Third time's the charm!
I have such a complete fascination with watercolor. I can't stay away from it. The bulk of my portrait work is done in acrylics but I just keep coming back to my watercolors! This painting is 8 x 10 on Arches 140lb Rough Press. Oh and images are clickable for an enlarged view~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2