Wednesday, November 04, 2009

On Foster Kittens and Dog Portraits


So I agreed to foster a kitten for my wonderful friend Lisa who has Purrfect Companions cat rescue here in NY. Did I say foster? Well, Geri (mistake #1..he is named) came to my house 2 weeks ago as a very frightened, feral, hissing and spitting little 6 or 7 week old kitten. Now he is a total lovebug who loves to cuddle and I am supposed to be giving him up soon. Yeah right! His ad runs this week. I do NOT need another animal! Tell me the kitty has to go...the kitty has to go... repeat.....


Geri


On another note.. My BC portrait is finished and is heading off to it's new home tomorrow. I get such satisfaction with completing these commissions. Don't forget to book your portrait spot soon if you are planning on giving a holiday portrait this year! Send me an email for more info! deborah@deborahosullivan.com



Deborah O'Sullivan Art
My Website
My Blog
Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2