Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jumper Painting


I haven't completed a large horse painting in quite a while so last night I hit the canvas and came up with this. The color was literally flying off my brushes. I had a lot of fun with this. I have been doing a lot of dog commissions this holiday season...it's funny last year was mostly horses..this year it's dogs. And I have also been immersed in watercolor landscapes. So it was about time to get back to the horses. Anyway, this is titled Sunsoaked! It is acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas and measures 16 x 20. I have an agenda for this one but it is also offered sale. Inquiries will have to come to me for now as it won't go up on my website until I have a better photo. I fired these off what my iphone! :)
So if you would like to see this hanging on your wall or would like to give it as a gift email me! deborah@deborahosullivan.com 

I sent off my Fall Newsletter by snail mail this morning. If you would like to receive a copy drop me an email with your mailing info and I will get one in the mail to you or you can sign up for the electronic version of the newsletter by going here.

I am off to go have a nice mocha latte now.... my on true vice in life! Have yourself a great day!

Deborah






 Deborah O'Sullivan Art
My Website
Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2