Sunday, December 06, 2009

This Weeks Little Painting ~ Holiday Wish




     My Epona Studio holiday cards are completed. This image depicts a baroque horse in the snow. I painted this on 6 x 8 cradles hardboard. and had it made into greeting cards.It is wired and ready for hanging. Inquiries to deborah@deborahosullivan.com The original is available for $50 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping. The original DOES NOT contain the words WISH!

    We had a nice snowfall in the North East yesterday. It really helps puts you in the holiday mood. I am about finished decorating and I will post photos when I am through! Hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season!


Warm regards,
Deborah




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2