Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Border Collie Joy wins the CAG Helping Paws People's Choice Award!

So much news this week. I have just about resolved my internet issues. YAY! I have switched dsl companies so hopefully I will now have consistant dsl connection. I get hooked up tomorrow!

Border Collie Joy Wins the Canine Art Guild's Helping Paws People's Choice Award!

First, I want to thank each and everyone of you who voted for Border Collie Joy which is in the Canine Art Guild's 2nd Annual Helping Paws Online Exhibit. The painting Border Collie Joy connected with the most viewers and earned the First Place People's Choice Award! The dog in the painting is named Luke and he was the founder's of GHF  first BC Rescue. He inspired them to go on a make it a life's mission to rescue these wonderful dogs.Glen Highland Farm will get a nice donation of $100! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote!! This means so much to me!





Border Collie Joy
Watercolor

Canine Art Guild's Helping Paw Online Exhibit
First Place People's Choice Award
To Benefit Glen Highland Farm Border Collie Rescue




Sunsoaked! Sold


This week I sent off Sunsoaked to it's new home. I do love this piece and I have to say iit is one of my favorites. It is in the running for the HITS (Horse Show in the Sun) 2010 Winter Program Covers for Ocala, Florida and Thermal , Ca.  I hope it gives as much pleasure to it's new owner as has to me in it's creation.


Sunsoaked!
16 x 20 Acrylic

I have so much more to report but I will save it for another blog post! I need to get up to speed and get my posts more regular again! So check back tomorrow!

Have a great evening!

Deborah


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2