Friday, December 18, 2009

Quiet Before the Storm




     We are battening down the hatches and getting ready to be blasted by a major snowstorm. Winter has come early or so it seems. The Christmas lights look so lovely in the snow. On that note, I thought I would post a photo of my tree! I have all the gifts wrapped, the cookies are baked and house decorated.  
   I am looking forward to going back into the studio and hit the watercolors. I had my new paper delivered from Cheap Joe's today. Lovely 300 lb Saunders Rough Press and Arches 300lb Hot Press paper. I do love the HP paper for my more detailed paintings. In my next update I will post some photos of a new work that is waiting to be completed.

Stay warm and safe! Enjoy the season!


Deborah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deborah O'Sullivan Art
My Website
Twitter
Facebook

1 comment:

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Your tree looks beautiful Deborah! Stay safe and warm. Happy Holidays

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2