Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Jumper Painting



I just started this new painting of a jumper working on the flat this evening. I'm taking a little break so thought I would post the work in progress. I pretty much just blocked in the shapes here and will start to tighten things up a bit but not too much. I want to keep it loose and painterly. This measures 10 x 8 and is acrylic on canvas board. I apologize for the glare I took it with a flash but you can get the basic idea.
I listed a new quick sketch 5 x 7 painting yesterday in my Etsy store. It is a small acrylic sketch of an in- foal Gypsy Vanner from a reference photo from the Wet Canvas reference library. Painted on gessoed hardboard it can pop right into a stock frame and is ready for hanging. This is titled Gypsy Mama. 

SOLD


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2