Friday, May 01, 2009

Interview

I was interviewed about my art on Equinest. To read the full interview go here.

A reminder! Tomorrow is the Maplebrook Art Show Opening. Info in the previous post. I am looking forward to seeing some familiar faces!

I have been active on Twitter these days so why don't you hop on over and follow! To follow me go to @eponastudio. I offer a 20% discount on a first purchase of an original painting
to my Twitter followers. Be sure to notify me of your intent to purchase and your Twitter id so that I can send you an invoice with the reflected discount! Come join the fun!

I am off to the studio to paint. I have been selling well and need to make more art! Happy spring!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2