Saturday, March 28, 2009

Half Pass Dressage Painting


I had a super productive day in the studio today. I had the whole day to myself and I just got into the zone. I am calling this one done...theoretically speaking of course. I may find something that needs tweaking here or there. I struggled with this painting a bit because I went into it without a plan what-so-ever. This is a horse doing a half pass across the diagonal. This is a larger painting..refreshing for me since I have been doing so many small pieces lately. This is acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas and measures 18 x 14. It is available for sale! Time to do a new watercolor.. comments always welcome! The image has a bit of glare on it. I apologize for that. Don't forget that all images are clickable for an enlarged view!

2 comments:

Carol Buck & Dottie Martz said...

Beautiful job on a difficult perspective!
You have been awarded a Passion for Painting award. Come by my blog and pick it up!

Karen McLain said...

Nice movement, and shadow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2