Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another Border Collie Painting Completed


Boy, I have sure been going to the dogs lately! No worries though, finishing up a large dressage painting and have another smaller horse painting in the works. This watercolor is the final painting from the series of WIPS (Works In Progress) that I have posted here on the blog. Scroll down to see the painting come together. I am pretty much calling it done. It gets to sit about my studio for a bit where I may tweak it a bit here or there. In fact, I see a little something right now that needs to be tweaked! It's all in a days work. :-) This is 12 x 10 watercolor on Arches 140Hot Press, most favorite watercolor support. As always it is untitled! So ideas are welcome! Image is clickable for an enlarged view!

2 comments:

Kathleen Coy said...

I love this! The colors work together so beautifully, and the dogs sweet/curious/timid way of peeking out is adorable and spot on! :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! Very much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2