Thursday, February 26, 2009

Foal Painting


I want to give a warm thanks to all of the folks who have purchased my artwork and for the emails of kind praise . Thank you for helping me stay in business and appreciating the art that I so lovingly create. It is much appreciated! In these tough economic times I will be offering a lot more small, affordable works so that you may have the opportunity to purchase an original piece of artwork at an affordable cost. Nothing brightens your wall better than an original painting that touches your heart.
I completed this painting last evening. Here an adorable foal sketch done in acrylics. I just love his long eyelashes! This a 10 x 8 gem done on canvas panel. It is ready to pop into a stock frame and hang on your wall. As always title suggestions are welcome!! Available for purchase. Click here to purchase .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2