Friday, January 30, 2009

Tess, my Border Collie


This one was so much fun to paint. I have a GREAT photo of my Border Collie, Tess, that has a bit of distortion and makes her nose big! I decided to run with it and paint this because it just captures her with her most delightful smile. I need to brighten the whites on the top of head a bit more but it is pretty much done. Tess can almost always be found with me, involved with whatever I happen to be doing or not doing! She is my best girl. This one is not for sale...it will be hanging up in my studio. Need a title for this... so comments welcomed! This is acrylic, 8 x10 on masonite panel.

I have 4 more paintings that are almost finished so I will getting those posted this week. But now I am going make my way down (across the ice) to the barn,feed the chickens and get the locked up for the night before Mr. Fox pays a visit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute dog.
Please be a part of my beautiful world: ***RiderMate.com***. you can meet sunny guys love riding here.
Here is a place where thousands of active and unrestrained horse people meet, date, become friends and more in the pursuit of the same dream as you have.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2