Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gypsy Vanner, and Daily Painting


As promised here are 2 new paintings. The first is from the Daily Riding Essential collection titled Mane Comb. This is 6 x 8 acrylic on canvas panel.

The second painting I actually started a while ago and got stuck with it. I dusted it off and and completed it this week. I really like painting these Gypsy Vanners. This one is un-titled so suggestions are most welcome! This is acrylic, 14 x 11 on gallery wrapped canvas. Both paintngs are available for sale. Images are clickable for enlarged view.

4 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Love the Gypsy painting!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I really enjoyed painting htis one. :-)

Araya said...

Your paintings are so beautiful!! I LOVE horses and dogs and thought your son might enjoy my blog. My sister and I are jumpers and we love to ride!! I look forward to coming back often to see your art!
Your Horse Pal,
@raya
http://www.stabledays.typepad.com

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I will check out your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2