Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Nifty marketing ideas!

Nicker Stickers! I was surfing around the web few weeks ago and came across a store called Nicker Stickers that sells these really cool vinyl animal decals.. Now I am always brainstorming new ways to market my art and I saw that they can be customized. I thought this would be great on the back window of my car with my business name and website address. I could have some free advertising. I live in a REALLY horsey area so I figured I might as well put my car to work for me!! I ordered my decal and the first day..I had someone inquire about my art. They saw the decal on my car and they caught up with me in the Post Office and it resulted in the sale of 2 prints! The decal is done really well and it can be customized for a horse or dog business. Anine Colaire is the owner/artist and she does a wonderful job. Highly recommended! So without further ado here is a photo of my Nicker Sticker Decal!!


I would love to here of novel marketing ideas from you guys! Any unique ideas that have resulted in sales and exposures! Please, comment and share!

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Congrats on finding this new avenue in marketing your art. How exciting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2