Monday, June 09, 2008

Le Cadeau Du Cheval



















I have been working on my panel for Le Cadeau Du Cheval.I a trying to avoid at other artist's interpretations of these purple panels so that I am not influenced but the work of others. I hear there are LOTS of these purple panels and I am really looking forward to seeing them! But first I need to finish mine. The first image is of the panel I received and the second is the sketch of the horse I will be painting. My ex Dressage partner ,G, is my influence for this painting. I have already transferred my sketch to the panel but I haven't taken a photo of it yet. I have a few more hours to go on this so I will add WIPS over the next few days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2