Friday, June 13, 2008

Le Cadeau du Cheval (WIP)


I have officially jumped in with both feet and have some nice progress with this painting. I hope to have it completed in a couple of days. My inspiration came from the title of this mural project The Horse Gift. I am dedicating this to my ex-dressage partner, G who was "my gift". He taught me so much ...to listen to the horse and to trust myself. He is a true gift. We had a very special relationship.

The painting is still in that ugly stage but you have the basic idea. Be sure to check out the progress of the mural. Panels are being o=posted to the grid and it is very exciting to see how it coming along!
Le Cadeau du Cheval Mural

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2