Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Waking Up To Paint

Over the past few months I seem to get inspired to paint things a little after 2 am. I wake up out of a sound sleep with these ideas. My initial reaction was ugh... is then to just lay there and wait til the inspiration passes. But it doesn't pass, and I can't fall back asleep. So I have decided to just get up and do these very fast paint slinging sessions in a drawing sketchbook.
You just never know when inspiration will strike




So out of these late evening painting slinging things comes another watercolor football painting.
I was very drawn to the form of this player's hand and the fold of the fabric.

This one i(below) s close to be finished. Just 2 sessions..






Father's Day is Just Around the Corner!
An original NFL painting would make a wonderful gift the man cave or office! Drop me an email at Deborah@DeborahBollman.com or have a look at what is currently available here.. Football Art

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All paintings are unmatted and unframed- unless stated otherwise.
Email me for additonal info and photos on works or for commissioning a portrait
Gift Certificates & Layaway Available

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2