Sunday, May 25, 2014

Painting NY Giants Rookies into their Uniforms

And now for something a little different. One of my current projects is painting NY Giants rookies into their uniforms.
 
 
 
Yes. You heard that right. In my other life I’m a horse trainer and one of the  writers for GiantsBigBlueBlog.net for SportsBlog.

I’m a huge football fan and I love doing NFL art.

Odell Beckham, Jr #13 is my first creation.

Odell Beckham, Jr #13, Watercolor, 9 x 12






Happily, Mr. Beckham, himself liked his painting!


Next victim is rookie Weston Richburg.


You can view my gallery of football art here... Football Art

Be sure to check out my Giants blog if you are a fan! :)  

GiantsBigBlueBlog.net

Stay tuned! You get to see them in their new uniforms!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2