Saturday, September 28, 2013

Forty Niners Work in Progress Update

  More work went into this watercolor of the San Francisco Forty Niners Defense last night. I took the reference photo for this one at the Jets/Niners game at MetLife Stadium last year. How about that game against the Rams on Thursday night?!! 35-11!! Go Niners!!  I'm really looking forward to getting this one finished. The image is a little bit washed out because I took this photo with my phone but you can get the idea of where it's going.  I'm really not wanting to get too fussy with the details. and working wet on wet, dropping in pigment and moving the board around and just allowing the watercolor to do it's thing. I love this medium, and this team for that matter! :) It's going to look awesome in that gold frame that I have picked out for it. To see previous progress photos of this painting you can click here... Niners WIP




Have an awesome day!

Deborah

1 comment:

Fashion Schlub said...

You get such amazing detail in your watercolors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2