Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Porch Studio and Workshop in Italy!

     Today I'm going to blog about my new studio space. As many of you may know we moved at the end of June and one of the fabulous perks of our new house is an extra wide, wrap around porch. This porch is like having three extra rooms on the house. Since I'm an outdoors-y kind of girl I decided to make use of some of it by setting up a studio space. I used my Cheap Joe's Signature Watercolor Easel... which I reviewed here and created a nice, simple work space. I found this easel to be too cumbersome and heavy for actual plein air work. This is the next best thing to en plein air painting and I'll be using it for as long as the weather allows.  I'd love to hear about your workspaces. Feel free to post links in the comments section below. 





  On another exciting note! Who is interested in doing a painting workshop/vacation with me in Tuscany, Italy in Ocober 2014? Artists (all levels) and non-artists welcome. You know you want to!!! Fun!! I'm brushing up on my Italian as we speak! Contact me for more details! Deborah@DeborahBollman.com


The 2014 is not up on the website yet so email me for more info! Fun!!!!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2