Sunday, December 09, 2012

Lady Bugs!!


With the holiday season in full swing I imagine most of you are in the middle of holiday frivolities and preparations. Be sure to slow down and take a little "me" time and enjoy the moments!

On that note, every Year I pick a word that inspires me for the year. See how I got started with this here... Word . Lately I'm feeling very inspired to put images to my favorite words. Words that I have focused on as I do the work of life. Lady Bugs! was inspired by one of my favorite movies Under The Tuscan Sun (Lady Bug clip). Lady Bugs is my constant reminder to stop trying to force things happen. Sometimes you have to just do the work, then sit back, surrender, breathe and just allow. I have many others and will be posting them and adding them to my website. So stay tuned! 
~Oh, and Lady Bugs is available as a print!



Lady Bugs!
La Bella Vita
www.DeborahBollman.com
©Deborah Bollman

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2