Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Back To Regular Blog Updates

   As many of you have noticed I have a name change now. Due to divorce I have decided  to change back to my maiden name which is Bollman. So my new business name is Deborah Bollman Fine Art.
  After a very productive holiday season painting lots of portrait commissions I took January off from my regular blog updates. Now that all of my portraits are completed and gift certificates redeemed I can turn my attention back to my watercolor.  Once I get through the holiday commissions my attention for a good portion of the winter turns to working/improving  on technique, studying color theory and implementing my new business plan for the year and marketing.

      I am starting the year with a nice line-up of events including two solo exhibits, a return to the Maplebrook School Art Show in May and a 3 day watercolor workshop with renowned watercolorist,  David Taylor. I have a few other irons in the fire and will update you as information becomes available. So bookmark or subscribe to my newsletter if you would like updates. To subscribe.. Deborah Bollman Fine Art Newsletter.

   In addition, I am teaching a bi-monthly Artist Marketing Salon for local artists based on Alyson B. Stanfield's book, I'd Rather be in the Studio. Our first meeting was last Friday and we had a really great turnout of wonderful local artists and artisans. I will be highlighting each of them in my upcoming blog posts.


  Watercolor classes are back in action. Classes are Tuesday evening at the Front Street Gallery in Patterson, NY . They run from 6:30 - 9:30.  Drops ins are welcome. Contact me for more info at Deborah@DeborahBollman.com


Snowy Barn, © D.Bollman, Watercolor, 7 x 9






A Good Scratch, ©D.Bollman, Acrylic, 8 x 10, SOLD



2 comments:

Happy Little Trees Studio said...

Welcome back! (sorry about the divorce..) Love the little foal painting!!!

glyza said...

welcome back.. deer antler velvet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2