Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Daily Riding Essentials


The holiday portraits are for completed so I have been playing around with some daily paintings. Back by popular request are the Daily Riding Essentials! How fun are these? This is another hoof pick brush – very similar to the one I did last year. Hoof Pick 2 measures 6 x 8 and is acrylic on canvas panel.



The second image, titled Show Sheen, is of a very popular equine coat polish. I love it for keeping tails silky and tangle free. I really like this one! Measuring 8 x 6 it is acrylic on canvas panel.





These paintings make really cute groupings in a barn office or tack room. If you have any requests pop me an email and let me know! These are $50 each + $4.95 for Priority Mail Shipping and can be purchased through my website here
Click to purchase Show Sheen
Click to purchase Hoof Pick2

     If you are interested in more than one let me know and I will generate an invoice to combine the shipping cost. deborah@deborahosullivan.com. Remember to bookmark and check back throughout the week for new Daily Riding Essentials.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2