Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Acrylic Draft Cross Portrait




Today's painting is a 14 x 11 acrylic portrait of a draft cross mare named Bonnie. She is a draft cross and this piece was a Christmas surprise. I thoroughly enjoyed doing this even though it was a real challenge getting it right without her owner's input! My final result brought tears of joy and a "it is perfect!" response from the recipient. That always brings me tremendous satisfaction.
On another note, I am having computer woes with my 7 year old Powerbook. It has been having kernal panics and apparently does not like my new Airport Extreme WiFi base. So I have a new Mac Pro laptop at the top of my 2010 wishl ist. If anyone has any suggestions on what I can do to help this one bring it on! :)

Hope everyone is keeping warm!

Deborah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deborah O'Sullivan Website
Twitter
Facebook
Facebook Fan Page

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh I love it!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2