Thursday, July 17, 2008

Show Jumper Completed!



I have just about completed this painting. I have a couple of more things I need to tweak and then it goes off to be framed. I think I may display this up at HITS for the Art Gala next week. I am happy with how this came out. I wanted to keep it loose and very colorful. This is acrylic, 24 x 20 on canvas and titled Flying Colors. Comments always welcome. I have a studio sale on Ebay this week. I will be listing a few prints. So be sure to check them out!
Ebay sale

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I think this painting of the jumper came out beautifully and it is colorful. You should take it up to HITS for the gallery. I'm sure someone will definitely want to take it home.

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

What a wonderful painting. As I am sure you already, you are so talented!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2