Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ready to paint the panel!

I have "found" the painting in my Glory of Horses panel. I saw it as soon as I opened up the box. Here I have lightly sketched it onto the panel. Hopefully, you can see it.. You can click on the image to enlarge! I plan to use the same palette that I used in the painting Baroque 3. The official unveiling for this incredible project at the Midwest Horse Fair, in Madison, Wisconsin April 18-20, 2008. The "Glory Of Horses" will be then go on display at the Kentucky Derby Museum, at Churchill Downs from about April 24 through about May 11, 2008!! The "Kentucky Derby" is May 3, 2008! Updates for the world tour will be announced. To see a sample of a similar mural check these out Murals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2