Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Daily Riding Essentials


My newest painting for my daily painting is titled "Polos". I do one of these little paintings a day. You will find really fun painting sketches from my Horse Painting a Day Collection. This collection is titled Riding Essentials because you will find sketches of all the different supplies, sundries and equipment used in the daily care and training of a horse.You may find a feed scoop, a folded cooler, a pile of polos, etc.....
Key here is that I produce one of these paintings a day! How do I choose what to paint? Easy... I reach into my tack trunk and pull something out!
For sale $35 includes shipping. Visit my website to purchase!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2