Sunday, September 23, 2007

Polo Painting WIP

Update #2
Painting on the right is WIP (Work in Progress) number two.I have gotten some more work done on this painting. I am pleased with how it is coming along. I have a few more hours to go before I call this one finished. Sorry about the glare..this one is too big to fit on the scanner so I had to use the digital camara. I'll be needing a name for this one so suggestions are welcome!





Laying a bit low as I go through round two with Lyme disease. But I did manage to get some painting done on this. I am trying to keep it real loose with lots of brushstrokes. Sorry about the glare from the flash. This is acrylic on canvas board and measures 16 x 24. Feel free to post your comments. Oh, I forgot to mention, if you click on any image it will enlarge in a separate window.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2