Thursday, September 13, 2007

Going large!


As promised, here is the WIP (Work In Progress) Of my latest watercolor. This is a large painting and measures 24 x 25, watercolor on Arches HP. I have been getting many requests for large prints and ,unfortunately, my paintings Collection, Connection and Harmony measure 11 x 14. Enlarging them for prints would reduce the quality of the print. I have a few hours to go on this-
I am hoping to have large giclee prints available of this latest painting by November. Please, join my mailing list(link on sidebar) to be notified of availability! I am thrilled that so many of you enjoy my work so much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to the finished product.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2