Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Some new art!


Well, I have been BUSY creating new art! When I am painting I get behind on updating my blog! This newest paintin is acrylics on gallery wrapped canvas,measures 11 x 14 and it is titled Midnight Rendezvous. This is a very manly stallion that we brought a mare to. We had a late start and arrived up at Saratoga around midnight. When the mare was being prepped for breeding I caught a glimpse of this very handsome boy peering out at us from his backlit stall watching us. I thought it would make a wonderful impromptu painting. So here it is. Prints are available on EBAY by clicking here Prints on Ebay!
The original is available for sale
Price - $450
For a safe, secure purchase click





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2