Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Art in the works

I have been getting quite a few requests for large pieces of art. I have several in the works right now. One is a watercolor Dressage piece on a full sheet of watercolor paper and measures 23 x 30. I will post a photo of it if I can keep my 8 year old son from stealing the camara batteries! :-) The second is a large acrylic piece of a show jumper. Photos coming. So for those of you who have requested show jumping art .....it is on the way! After all show jumping used to be my first love ...then I discovered dressage. The third one I am working on is a polo piece in acrylic and it is a riot of color that I hope conveys the excitement of the game. Again "MUST FIND BATTERIES!"
So photos coming. Keep the inquiries coming and feel free to post comments! If you have questions or would like to be added to mailing list ,please, feel free to pop me an email. I am very approachable and thoroughly enjoy hearing from fellow horse and art enthusiasts!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2