Monday, March 24, 2014

Time For Our Spring Studio Sale!



Well Done! ©Deborah Bollman


So who doesn't love a sale? This one is going to be really FUN! I'm in the process of sorting out my studio and have decided to offer a fun "Make an Offer" Sale!
The image above is a very happy painting! Titled Well Done! it depicts a
the horse/human bond and the satisfaction and joy after a well executed Dressage test or ride. I always enthusiastically praise my horses when they try for me and I think this is the reason this painting came so easily for me. Another super reference photo from collector, Kathy. (Thank you, Kathy!) This is a full 1/4 sheet and measures 14 x 11! Painted on super heavy 300lb archival paper this painting is unmatted and unframed. Framing instructions included!
My newly tweaked painting Well Done! is going to be offered up Silent Bid fashion. Bidding starts on this happy painting at $125. 00. Email me with your bid (don't be shy!)  to Deborah@DeborahBollman.com by Thursday, March 23 and I will notify the winner via email. Buyer to pay Priority Mail Shipping. Good luck!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





It must Be Peeps! Season!


Peeps seems to be quite the popular painting. First it was in the Tryon Horse Newsletter, then showcased in last weeks The Chronicle of the Horse Horse Show Edition. We've got a full page write up!! How awesome is that? Did anyone get to see it?
Next it will be in April's American Hanovarian Society's magazine.
And I've just received notification that Peeps was in the judges favorite top 15% of the February 2014 BoldBrush Painting competition. Cool!

And because I'm so happy about that and it is Peeps season -Peeps prints are on Sale!
This one is quickly becoming my best selling print!

This is an 8 x 10 (image is 8 x 10, support slightly larger) new, giclee reproduction.This image is printed on a 100% acid- free, archival quality, fine art paper and printed with archival inks. It comes packaged in a protective,acid free cello bag with backing board. I hand sign and number every print to make it a one of a kind piece.
Spring Sale Price
$35!


Sale Ends March 31

To order your very own print just click the link below and I'll get your print sent off to you asap USPS Priority Mail!



As always thank you, thank, thank you for the interest and continued support of my work!
Warmest regards,


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2