Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Border Collie Sketch

   Today's painting  is a small 5 x5 inch watercolor painting of a Border Collie. I have been down and out with a cold but I managed to get this done.  Painted on heavy 300 lb Arches Hot Press paper this little gem will be available to go home with it's new owner for $55 which includes free Priority Mail shipping to thh U.S.  Email me for more info Deborah@DeborahOSullivan.com or click to purchase.



 My website- DeborahOSullivan.com
Follow me on ...
Twitter- Epona Studio

3 comments:

Liquid &Tunsie said...

love this one. reminds me of my friends dog. nice!

Unknown said...

Thank you!

glyza said...

very nice sketch..great job deer antler velvet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2