Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bear Mountain and Framed Prints

A view from the tower

    It has been a couple of days since my last post so I thought I'd post a quick update before I go to bed. It is 1:30 a.m. and I am tired. I need to shift my days around and see if I can actually paint early in the morning. I have so much on my plate these days- between being a mom, painting, marketing, networking, packing for my move....there just does not seem to be enough hours in the day. 

     I headed out with my dog, Tess, to Bear Mountain today thinking it would be a fine day for plein air painting.  Boy, was I wrong. I need to pay closer attention to the weather forecast. What was I thinking? My brushstrokes were drying as fast as I layed them down. I did take some nice photos so I may try a studio painting. Thankfully, I had brought a picnic, a blanket, lots of water and a good book and I just settled myself under a tree and had a  really nice few hours! Even Tess wanted to just chill out. I did climb the tower and the views were just incredible. Plus, it was nice and cool in there.

Bear Mountain Tower

    I have two framed prints that are looking for walls to hang on! The first print image is a reproduction of a Bullmastiff watercolor titled - Waiting. The original is sold.  This image  measures
5 x 7 and is matted and framed with a black enameled metal frame. $30 includes shipping to the US.
If you would to purchase or see more photos email me!


Waiting


    The second reproduction is one of my best selling giclee dog reproductions. The unframed watercolor original is available here. The painting is titled A Matter of Trust. This is an archival 10 x 8 reproduction printed on acid free paper with archival inks and is framed, matted and signed. $50 includes shipping.  For more photos or to purchase drop me an email,

A Matter of Trust
 
   I am really off to bed now. Very sleepy! Good night!

All the best,
Deborah

www.DeborahOSullivan.com
My Facebook
My Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2