Sunday, February 14, 2010

Winter Studio Sale!

Winter Studio Sale


     It's that time of year again! I got bit by the spring cleaning bug and have been cleaning out my studio. This means I have a few offerings for an Ebay sale. I have listed my newest giclee reproduction of the watercolor original Power & Lightness. This is my newest Dressage reproduction. I have 3 listed with bidding starting at only $15!
 


I have also listed a couple of Daily Riding Essential Paintings, an original Viszla and an ORIGINAL 10 x 8 acrylic painting. I will be popping a few other items on during the week. So be sure to visit my listing page!

Other Studio News

 Artist Retreat

On another note I am super excited to be attending an artist retreat in May. A will be spending a whole week in the beautiful Catskill Mountains working with master watercolorist Alvaro Castagnet. I am looking forward to immersing myself in this wonderful opportunity to learn from such a wonderful painter. If you are not familiar with his work and are curious to know (and see) more visit his website here.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love your works so much that I gave you two awards that you can see on mine sight and copy to yours.
http://fearlessriding.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-and-beautiful.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2