Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Update

One week left til Christmas! My son is chomping at the bit!! :-) I wanted to thank all of my new collectors ! I have been so busy trying to keep up with orders so my posting has gotten a bit backed up!
Tomorrow I will post 3 new small Daily Riding Essential paintings. You can pick them up with plenty of time to receive them for holiday gift giving! I have been getting requests for portraits for Christmas gifts. I do not have any spots open to have paintings completed in time for the holidays but I DO have gift certificates available! If you need one now drop me an email. Otherwise, I will post PayPal Gift Certificate button here on the blog and on my website tomorrow. I must hit that easel tonight but I did want to post an update since I have had so any inquiries! Hoe everyone is making merry and enjoying the season!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2