Friday, October 24, 2008

Fresian Bubbles


I am having so much fun painting these days. I have been doing a lot of plein air painting trying to capture the spectacular colors of the foliage. I am enjoying the departure from my usual studio work. I have ,also, been on the hunt for the perfect pochade box. I have been researching all over the web and keep coming back to Alla Prima Pochades. They are made by a woodworker named Ben Hagget aand he was a pleasure to do business with. I ordered the 8 x 10 Bitterroot box last week.

My 9 year old son joins me with his little cigar box. I have a little artist in the making!
I have been doing a few horse paintings each week. This one I completed last night. It is an 8 x 10 acrylic on canvas panel. Titled Fresian Bubbles. Image is clickable! SOLD

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2