Wednesday, May 14, 2008

And Now Art and Horse News Posts!

Due to the overwhelming response to my newsletter (which contains art and horse related material and is available via snail mail or by email) I have decided to incorporate both horse and art related articles and links of interest here in my blog! If you would like to subscribe to my email newsletter go to Subscribe
If you would like to receive my snail mail, paper newletter then click on this link and add your mailing info in the contact area and Newsletter in the subject area. Paper Newsletter
I DO NOT share or sell any of your info!!!
And don't forget to subscribe to my blog. Just click on one of the subscribe links up there on the right side of this page!


As so many of you horse people may know there have been an alarming amount of horse fatalities in the sport of eventing lately. Most of them involving rotational falls. This article written by world class rider Jimmy Wofford is one of the BEST articles I have read on the subject.. I encourage everyone to read this thoughful and well written article. Jim Wofford:Eventing Lives In The Balance

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Deborah,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I love your paintings. Congratulations on being selected to participate in the mural for Spruce Meadows, what an honor.
I have read Woffords article on eventing and couldn't agree with him more. Looking forward to reading your blog more often, now that I know about it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2