Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Paintings Flying Off the Easel!


I have been so busy painting these days! I have completed a second painting this week. I usually have several paintings going at once. I have been very moved by the plight of the wild horses that I wanted to do a painting that captures the death of that wild spirit. You can see the reflection of the bars in the eye of this wild horse.
Acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas
12 x 10
Available for sale.
$ 950 SOLD!

Please, visit the links page for more information on America's Wild Horses..go to (it will open in a new window)
Wild Horse Preservation Campaign


A portion of the sale of this painting will be donated to help the wild horse.
For Purchase Information Visit my website here

Freedom Lost

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2