Tuesday, December 18, 2007

You've got to love acrylics!

I have been trying to decide how to save this painting. It started out with a rider and green,tree-ed background. And it just bugged me! I kept reworking the rider and it got worse. I do need to have a huge sign over my eisel that says..Stop Me Before I Kill Again!....I need to get out of the trap of overworking stuff. Anyway, inspiration struck and I decided to obliterate the little man and completely remove him from the painting. So here is where we are now and I am really liking it. There is still more to do but you can get the idea. I apologize for the glare but I had to use the flash. The previous version is down below on this blog. I am thinking of titling it -Dancing in the Moonlight. But..I am open to suggestions! Feel free to offer title suggestions below! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

Deborah Bollman Fan Box

My Blogger Panel 2